Winmate is a big caring family. In addition to pursuing high-quality growth and operational performance, Winmate also hopes to achieve sustainable operations while caring for its employees. The company follows the principles of "benefitting society", with missions to serving as corporate social citizenship, caring for the society through specific actions, urging the company and the community to become an inseparable partnership, and actively exerting corporate influence.
High-quality scientific and technological talents are the foundation for the sustainable development of the industry. Through the industry-university cooperation project, Ming Chi University of Technology students are provided with off-campus internships to shorten the learning gap, get to know and familiarize themselves with the workplace early, and find employment through internships. In addition, we also carry out project-based industry-university cooperative research projects with National Taiwan University (NTU) and the development direction of the college of industry-academia innovation of National Taiwan University of Science and Technology to jointly build a platform for R&D and technology cooperation.
In recent years, domestic professors have been offered high salaries to work overseas. To retain talents, the Department of Business Administration of NTU sponsored an "Academic Development and Faculty Recruitment" incentive of 1.08 million TWD from 2020 to 2025 to increase the salary of top scholars and lecturers of NTU.
Caring for society
Blood for Others
Blood donation helps to alleviate shortages in the health sector. With quarterly donations and the enthusiastic participation of colleagues, Winmate donated a total of 305 bags of blood in 2022.
Care for the disadvantaged
Since 2011, the New Taipei City Government has promoted the “Full House of Happiness, Bank of Goods” program. In partnership with various district offices, social welfare service centers, New Hope Care Center, and civil social welfare service units to jointly handle the integration of civil resources and the delivery of welfare services. Donations from benevolent people have effectively been distributed to the hands of disadvantaged families. This program has become a foundation for welfare sharing. In response to this event, Winmate delivered materials to the Sanchong District Office, where social workers of the bank of goods obtain appropriate resources for complicated and disadvantaged families in need.
- Donation of video conference equipment worth nearly 50,000 NT dollars to the General Medicine Department of the affiliated hospital of National Taiwan University College of Medicine.
- Donation of 100,000 NT dollars to the Mustard Seed Mission, a Christian foundation.
- Donation of 400 rapid antigen test kits for epidemic prevention to Xisong Elementary School in Taipei City, worth nearly 50,000 NT dollars.
- Donation of 50,000 NT dollars to the Down Syndrome Foundation of the Republic of China.
Support local farmers
Winmate helps farmers avoid exploitation and stabilize the price. Buy 60 KG of pomelo as gifts for colleagues. Support high-quality Taiwanese agricultural products, eat vegetables and fruits in season, increase the amount of food, and reduce carbon emissions.
Monte Jade Southeastern Science & Technology Association
Monte Jade Science & Technology Association Southeastern U.S. (Monte Jade SE) is a non-profit organization registered in the State of Georgia. The missions of MJSTASE are as follows.
- Promote technology development and entrepreneurship.
- Promote investment in business and development of business.
- Promote exchange of information on current industry trends and business information among members.
- Promote technology transfer, technology exchange, and create opportunities for international cooperation.
- Promote technology awareness, encourage innovation and learning, and help enhance the competitive edge of the community.
Southeast Jade Mountain Technology Lecture in the United States: Exploring AI Artificial Intelligence
The Southeast Jade Mountain Technology Association in the United States recently held a technology forum at the Morgan Stanley Conference Hall. The theme of the forum was "Transforming Enterprises - The Application and Adoption of AI Artificial Intelligence Technology." Experts from industry, government, and academia were invited to explore how AI can lead and reshape future market interactions and corresponding business development.