The idea and concept of this DIN Rail Box PC is to provide a super-compact industrial PC that provides considerable computing power from Intel "Bay Trail" Celeron N2930 processor, with fanless design. It's also a product with extensive and flexible I/O support for legacy connectivity requiring RS232/485 serial ports with isolation, as well as terminal block digital I/O ports. That’s on top of standard USB and gigabit Ethernet connections, as well as up to 256GB of speedy mSATA solid state disks for storage and an additional SATA disk. This Box PC can be connected to the ATEX certified stainless steel display to monitor, view, and analyze data from all the station in the processing plants.
- II 3G Ex Na IIC T4 GC and Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D certificates are available now
- Designed specifically for industrial automation or DIN Rail application in HazLoc
- Built-in Intel Bay Trail-M 1.83 GHz
- Front facing I/O ports and indicator for easy maintenance
- Cable arm bracket to prevent sparks caused by cable and connector movement
- Operational in extreme temperatures (-20° to 60° C)
- Compact metal housing