L140AD-4 14-inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5-1235U
- 12th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Alder Lake Processor
- 14” 1920 x 1080 FHD LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Antiglare technology for sunlight readability
- Dual battery with hotswappable design for wholeday work
- Flip design for quick switching between rugged laptop and rugged tablet modes
- Magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection
- Integrated smart card reader or 2nd GigaLAN port
14-inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5-1235U
Durability for Harsh Environment
Tough Exterior: Winmate laptop has passed the drop test from a meter high and impact resistance with performance assurance according to the US Defence Standard MIL-STD-810H and certified by IP65 ingress protection to ensure no environment is too hazardous for this rugged laptop.
Outdoor-compatible: The L140AD-4 is tough enough to withstand repeated drops, extreme temperatures, altitudes, humidity, and water and dust exposure, allowing the rugged laptop to be used in harsh environments for industrial and defence use.
Tailored Gear Solutions
Seamless Collaboration: Limit downtime with WLAN, BT support, GPS / GLONASS, and 4G LTE(optional) connectivity options for faster data transmission rates, lower latency, and increased capacity even in remote environments.
Responsive Screen with Outdoor Visibility
Sunlight Readable: Thrive beneath daylight conditions with optical bonding and anti-glare technologies for an outdoor viewable LED display.
Touch or Take Notes: The L140AD-4 durable laptop supports rain mode, glove touch, and a passive pen to capture information in any setting.
Flexible Storage: Store critical data with up to 2 M.2 NVME solid-state drives (SSD) for up to 4 TB of total storage.
Support 24x7 Operations: Dual hot-swappable batteries provide continuous power, so you are always ready for the day, night, and everything in between.
Ultimate Responsive Screen: Supports rain mode, stylus, gloved-touch capability, anti-glare technology, and optical bonding for direct-sunlight viewability.
Flexible Dual Hinges: Seamlessly switch between a rugged laptop and a tablet. They are stiff enough to prevent the screen from wobbling when you tap on the screen, yet flipping the panel around to transition into tent or tablet mode does not require much force.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors, including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Depending on the usage conditions or when an external device is attached, it varies.
- The 2D drawing is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 is available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams containing customized or optional I/O, don't hesitate to contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
- Upgrade timing may vary by device. Features and app availability may vary by region. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specifications).
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- The terms HDMI™, HDMI™ High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI™ Trade dress and the HDMI™ Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI™ Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- © 2024 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce RTX, and NVIDIA Turing are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- Winmate, names and logos, as well as any other Winmate service or product names or logos displayed on the Winmate website, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Winmate. The names and logos of third party products and companies shown on our website and used in the materials are the property of their respective owners and may also be trademarks. Winmate trademarks and copyrighted materials may be used only with written permission from Winmate. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Some products and configuration may not be available in all markets or launch time differs. Supplies are limited. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers and detail specifications.
- Adobe product box shots reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe® products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk screen shots reprinted courtesy of Autodesk, Inc.
- MIL-STD 810H or MIL-STD 810G testing is conducted on select Winmate products. The testing is not a representation of Winmate products satisfying U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements or for military use. Validation process is done in laboratory conditions. Test results do not guarantee future performance under these test conditions. Damage under such test conditions is not covered by Winmate’s standard warranty.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Intel Core i5-1235U (up to 4.4GHz)
8GB DDR5 SDRAM 16GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional) 32GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 NVMe SSD 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 2nd storage available with up to 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader (Mutually exlcusive with 2nd LAN)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC (64 bit) Windows 11 IoT Enterprise SAC (64 bit) (Optional)
4G LTE (Optional) 5G (Optional)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
2MP front camera
8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
340 x 230 x 38 mm
1 x USB 3.0 (Type C) 3 x USB 3.0 (Type A) (One USB-A is mutually exclusive with 2nd LAN)
1 x DB9 (RS232 / RS422 / RS485, software switchable)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port Optional 2nd LAN (Mutually exlcusive with one USB-A & Smart Card Reader)
1 x HDMI 4K Output
1 x Audio combo 3.5mm audio combo jack Dual Digital Mic With Noise Cancellation Dual Speaker
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
MIL-STD-461G CE101, CE102, RE101, RE102, CS118 (Default) MIL-STD-461G CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS101, RS103 (Optional)
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 2 x volume key, 2 x Programmable Function Keys QWERTY keyboard with RGB backlight
Hot-swappable 2 x 11.55V, typ. 3220 mAh Li-Ion Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard Battery: 11 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz / 19V DC
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery
Spare Battery (Optional) Battery Charger (Optional) Vehicle Charger (Optional)
Model Name: BTL156
Part Number: 32000000002L
- 11.55V / 3220 mAh Li-Polymer Battery, 3S1P
Adapter and Power Cord
Model Name: A120A067P
Part Number: 9220A17120P1
- 100-240VAC to 19.5VDC@6.15A
- Country specific power cords available
Model Name: BC-L156
Part Number: 98J000A00007
- Dual-bay charging dock
- Power level LED indicators
- Buzzer to indicate battery is inserted
- Supports up to 3 set of dock interconnected
Model Name: CB140
Part Number: 9BN00000007I
- With Hand Carrier and Shoulder Strap
- Separated pocket for accessories