L140TG-313.3inch Rugged Laptops with Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
- 11th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Tiger Lake Processor Rugged Laptops
- Fanless Cooling System heavy duty laptop
- 13.3” 1920 x 1080 LED panel with direct optical bonding laptop
- Anti-glare technology for sunlight readability
- Flip design for quick switching between laptop and tablet modes
- Dual battery with hot-swappable design for whole-day-work
- Expansion slot supporting optional 2nd removable SSD and smart card reader
13.3inch Rugged Laptops with Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810H Suitable for Public Safety and heavy duty
The L140TG-3 rugged Laptop can go wherever you go, thanks to an IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810H shock, drop, and vibration testing. The L140TG-3 heavy duty laptop is tough enough to withstand repeated drops, extreme temperatures, altitudes, humidity, and water and dust exposure, suitable for Public Safety and heavy duty application.
What Is Military-Grade?
A military-grade laptop can withstand harsh treatments faced by soldiers, like extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, and drops. The standards like MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-810H reflect the device's compatibility and durability.
Waterproof and Dustproof IP Ratings
Work in wet environments? A stray jet of water can soak a laptop down to its motherboard. But laptops with Ingress Protection codes (IP) can withstand spills and even submersion. And IP ratings test against dust too.
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) sets dust and water resistance standards. You can find their IP mark on all kinds of electronic devices, from tablets to earphones. After IP, the first digit refers to its solid particle resistance: dust, dirt, and finger. The second digit refers to liquid resistance: water, fluids, and humidity.
An IP6X rating means it is dustproof, but water poses a threat. The IP65 is dustproof and water splash-resistant, but submersion will damage it.
The L140TG-3 heavy duty laptop is designed to make work less laborious and seamless. Its new and brighter FHD 13.3-inch display with optical bonding technology can support daylight readability. Also, equipped with diverse touchscreen modes, including fingertip, pen, or glove, and configurable multi-touch gestures for faster access to commonly used Windows features and functions. Portability can be a deal-breaker for tech. No one wants to haul a ponderous computer around all day. But additional protection adds weight, and if large screen size is essential for your work, this too will add ounces. On-field teams like military and public safety personnel need a lightweight, functional, portable, and rugged laptop.
The Winmate L140TG-3 gives you 13.3 inches of screen space, IP65, and MIL-STD-810H toughness at 5.6lbs (2.55kg). That's pretty light for a rugged laptop of this size.
Full-scale QWERTY Layout keyboard
The L140TG-3 rugged laptop's keyboard is an 80-key spill-resistant design with a full-scale QWERTY layout. The keyboard itself is top notch. Black keys are marked with large white letters and symbols with a backlight, and there is excellent tactile feedback.
Hot-Swappable battery design for uninterrupted operation in the field
Long battery life: Hot-swappable Dual Batteries provide continuous power, so you're ready for the day shift, night shift, and everything in between.
Expect More from Your Enterprise Mobility Computers
The computer features a 13.3-inch daylight readable panel 1920 x 1080 with direct optical bonding, outdoor viewable, and a brilliant user-friendly projective capacitive touch screen. The L140TG-3 is based on an Intel® Core™ Tiger Lake. At the same time, wireless connectivity options include Wi-Fi and BT support, GPS / GLONASS, and 4G LTE(optional) to keep workers connected in even the most remote locations.
Smart Card reader and Removable SSD
Flexible optional storage: critical store data and optional 2nd removable M.2 solid-state drives (SSD) for up to 4TB of total storage.
Flexibility & freedom
Flexible dual hinges allow the L140TG-3 to transform from a laptop into a tablet computer. They are stiff enough to prevent the screen from wobbling when you tap on the glass, yet flipping the panel around to transition into tent or tablet mode doesn't require much force. It strikes the right balance between sturdy and practical.
Winmate Rugged Laptop is an innovative solution designed to help the challenging work of the public sector (police, fire brigades, and SARS services) where other technology often fails. The device offers communication and data exchanges for the operation center and on-field commanders with various management and decision support tools during an incident. Whether you want to increase the speed of service, work standard, efficient on-site communication, etc., Winmate can help. We provide rugged mobile solutions that can increase productivity in the area. Please speak to one of our experts to explore the hardware that can best help achieve your goals.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors, including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Depending on the usage conditions or when an external device is attached, it varies.
- The 2D drawing is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 is available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams containing customized or optional I/O, don't hesitate to contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz, up to 4.20GHz 8M Cache; 4 cores
8GB DDR4 SDRAM 16GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional) 32GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 SSD 512GB M.2 SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 SSD (Optional) Additional storage available with up to 2TB M.2 (PCIe NVMe) SSD, self-encrypted. (Optional)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader (Optional)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)
4G LTE (Optional)
HF RFID (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
2MP front camera
8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
340 x 230 x 38 mm
Fanless thermal design
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x RS232 (DB9)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x Audio Jack (mic in/line out)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
1 x Expansion slot for smart card reader and removable SSD (Optional)
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), 0°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
IP65 certified, dustproof and waterproof
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 2 x volume key, 2 x Programmable Function Keys
Hot-swappable 2 x 10.8V typ. 2400 mAh Li-Ion Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard Battery: 8 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz (19V DC)
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery
Spare Battery (Optional) Battery Charger (Optional) Vehicle Charger (Optional)
Model Name: BTL140
Part Number: 98K000A000H2
- 10.8V / 2400 mAh Li-Polymer Battery, 3S1P
- With LED indicator to show battery capacity
Adapter and Power Cord
Model Name: A065R193P
Part Number: 9220065W19V1
- 100-240VAC to 19VDC@3.42A
- Country specific power cords available
Model Name: BC-L140
Part Number: 98K000A000H5
- Dual-bay charging dock
- Power level LED indicators
- Buzzer to indicate battery is inserted
Model Name: VCG-M101
Part Number: 9226065W19V0
- 11~24V DC IN
- 19V/ 3.42A DC OUT