L156AD-M1 15.6inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Alder Lake Processor
- 12th generation Intel® Processor Family – Alder Lake Processor
- 15.6” FHD Panel resolution with PCAP touch
- Optional discrete Nvidia Graphic card
- Dual battery with hot-swappable design for whole-day-work
- Anti-glare technology for sunlight readability
- Magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Optional GPU Graphic Cards
15.6inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Alder Lake Processor
Endless Expansion with Larger Screen
Uncompromised intelligence and comfort:
Combining the powerful Intel® 12th generation Alder Lake Processor with a crystal-clear high def. 15.6-inch and FHD Panel resolution, the L156AD heavy duty laptop is built for endless expansion. The optional discrete Nvidia Graphic card offers powerful and brilliant for various on-field and industrial applications.
The display is designed to thrive beneath daylight conditions with optical bonding and anti-glare technologies for an outdoor viewable.
Durability That Survives the Elements
Built with a magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection, the Winmate laptop has passed the drop test from a meter high and impact resistance with performance assurance according to the US Defence Standard MIL-STD-810H. Also, IP65 ingress protection ensures protection against dust and moisture.
Boost field productivity:
Easily dock, connect, and share with any device using various peripherals and docking options. The heavy duty laptop powered by the Intel® Raptor Lake Processor enhances the work performance for rugged computing solutions.
Collaborate from anywhere:
Limit downtime with WLAN, BT support, GPS / GLONASS, and 5G LTE(optional) connectivity options for faster data transmission rates, lower latency, and increased capacity even in remote environments.
Optional GPU Graphic Cards
Winmate's Rugged Laptop L156 Series offers optional graphic cards from industry leaders NVIDIA and Intel, such as the NVIDIA T1000, A2000, and Intel A370M. These cards excel in driving advanced laptop workstations for various sectors. They ensure optimal connectivity and superior performance, catering to diverse professional needs.
The Winmate 15.6-inch rugged laptop series is engineered to offer unparalleled flexibility even in the most challenging and unpredictable environments. Whether you're engaged in mission-critical operations or tackling extreme tasks, one concern you shouldn't have is whether your technology can endure the demands of your work.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors, including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Depending on the usage conditions or when an external device is attached, it varies.
- The 2D drawing is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 is available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams containing customized or optional I/O, don't hesitate to contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
- Upgrade timing may vary by device. Features and app availability may vary by region. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specifications).
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- The terms HDMI™, HDMI™ High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI™ Trade dress and the HDMI™ Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI™ Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- © 2024 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce RTX, and NVIDIA Turing are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- Winmate, names and logos, as well as any other Winmate service or product names or logos displayed on the Winmate website, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Winmate. The names and logos of third party products and companies shown on our website and used in the materials are the property of their respective owners and may also be trademarks. Winmate trademarks and copyrighted materials may be used only with written permission from Winmate. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Some products and configuration may not be available in all markets or launch time differs. Supplies are limited. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers and detail specifications.
- Adobe product box shots reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe® products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Autodesk screen shots reprinted courtesy of Autodesk, Inc.
- MIL-STD 810H or MIL-STD 810G testing is conducted on select Winmate products. The testing is not a representation of Winmate products satisfying U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements or for military use. Validation process is done in laboratory conditions. Test results do not guarantee future performance under these test conditions. Damage under such test conditions is not covered by Winmate’s standard warranty.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Intel Core i7-12700H (up to 4.7GHz) Intel Core i9-12900H (up to 5.0GHz) (Optional)
8+8GB DDR5 SDRAM 16+16GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional) 32+32GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 NVMe SSD 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 2nd storage available with up to 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC (64 bit) Windows 11 IoT Enterprise SAC (64 bit) (Optional)
4G LTE (Optional)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
M1: T1000 MXM Graphic card (Optional) M2: A2000 MXM Graphic card (Optional) M3: A370 MXM Graphic card (Optional)
2MP front camera
387.6 x 256 x 38.8 mm
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x DB9 (RS232 / RS422 / RS485, software switchable)
2 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
1 x HDMI 4K Output (Optional)
1 x Audio combo 3.5mm audio combo jack Dual Digital Mic With Noise Cancellation Dual Speaker
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
MIL-STD-461G CE101, CE102, RE101, RE102, CS118 (Default) MIL-STD-461G CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS101, RS103 (Optional)
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 4 x Programmable Function Keys
Hotswappable 2 x 11.55V typ. 3220 mAh LiIon Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard. Battery: 11 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 230W / 19V DC
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery