Food Industry, Beverage & Chemical Solution
Whether it is the actual processing of the food or the food packaging, automation is everywhere in today's modern food plants. Plant floor automation helps keep costs down and food quality up. The stainless series was developed for food processing, packaging, and pharmaceutical industries, where there is a need for water-resistant devices that can withstand daily washdowns to keep a clean food production facility.
Our solution devices include:
- IP65 Stainless B series with Pushbuttons
- IP69K Stainless P series Panel PC
- IP69K Stainless PCAP Chassis Panel PC
- IP65 Stainless PCAP Chassis Panel PC
- IP65 Resistive Chassis Panel PC
- IP67 Resistive Chassis Panel PC
The Stainless Series Panel PCs combine an elegant design with a rugged build for industrial food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications. Embrace flexible mounting options, high performance, and IP69K/IP65 standards for ultimate water and dust resistance. The stainless-steel alloy is non-corrosive to meet specific industrial health and safety requirements.
Rigors of factory floor operationsDevices for the factory floor operations should work in changing conditions such as dust, water splashes, and humidity.
High hygienic requirements of specific industriesSome industries have strict hygienic requirements. Devices and factory floor must be cleaned with high-temperature water or chemicals.
High pressure and high-temperature washdownsDue to the food industry's high hygienic requirements specifically, devices are subject to high pressure and high-temperature washdowns.
Corrosion resistanceDevices installed in a food processing or chemical factory floor are subject to often cleaning with aggressive chemicals, wet ad dusty environments that causes corrosion. That is why SUS304 stainless steel material is the first choice when it comes to product design.
User-friendly intuitive interfaceThe interface of HMI devices should be simple and user-friendly for the operator.
• Water and dust protection IP69K / IP67 / IP65The IP Code, International Protection Marking, IEC standard 60529, sometimes interpreted as Ingress Protection Marking, classifies and rates the degree of protection provided by mechanical casings and electrical enclosures against intrusion, dust, accidental contact, and water. Ingress Protection (IP) rating notifies that the unit is water and dust resistant. For example, the IP65 level indicates that the device's enclosure has no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact (dust-tight), and is protected from water jets. At the same time, IP69K withstands extensive wash downs with corrosion resistance against cleaning agents, especially against close-range high-pressure (up to 30 Bar), high temperature (up to 80°C) wash downs.
Mechanical designWinmate designs its products in-house and always comes up with innovative product design solutions. The new P-Series Panel PC and Display features a waterproof conduit pipe that offers extra protection. The custom-built waterproof conduit pipe is preinstalled to give an additional layer of protection for the peripheral cables connected to the device.
Operational safetyThe included air vent valve comes with an automatic mechanical system to act as a safety device that controls and maintains pressure without the user's assistance to avoid air-related problems.
Signature true flat designEasy to clean and prevent liquid droplets from penetrating any openings in the device.
Optical BondingOptical bonding is a process that uses optically clear resin to affix a protective glass overlay or touch screen to the front of an LCD. Filling the air gap between the overlay and the LCD reduces speculation between the surfaces, increasing contrast, color quality, and viewing angles.
Safety and Standards
IEC Standard 60529IP65/ IP67/ IP69K-rated: water and dust protection