Accelerating medical IT solutions into the future of mobile connectivity
Technology has long played an imperative role in streamlining hospital operations and improving patient care. In hospital environments, performance, reliable and accurate image reproduction is compulsory. From Healthcare images to patient data, the hospital environment is a complex ecosystem that requires advanced technology to keep it running smoothly.
- Real-Time Information
Healthcare applications' trend is to get patients' information in real-time quickly. Cost-saving, online data available everywhere, and reduced personnel loading are the key benefits of this solution. Physicians, clinicians, nurses, and ambulance workers who care for sick can help them instead of working with papers and reports.
- Reliable and Accurate Image Reproduction
In hospital environments, performance, reliability, and accurate image reproduction are imperative. From Healthcare images to patient data, the hospital environment is a complex ecosystem that requires advanced technology to keep it running smoothly. The Display with a UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and a 3D LUT for color accuracy help minimize errors and improve hospital operational efficiencies.
- Complex environment
The need is to reduce cable cluttering and maintenance downtime.
For over 25 years, Winmate Inc., a rugged computing and embedded solutions provider for the healthcare industry, has offered certified rugged tablet and healthcare-grade display for health service applications, including healthcare displays, powerful healthcare tablet computers, customized ODM, and OEM service to create your unique healthcare solution. Our rugged tablet PCs and displays offer paperless interaction advantages in the hospital setting and guarantee dependable top quality (EN-60601-1 and UL-60601-1). Winmate Inc. has received special honors such as the "Taiwan Excellence Award 2021" in the sturdy tablet computer collection.
Winmate Healthcare solutions include:
- A surgical and clinical display
- Healthcare tablet computer
- Durable design and the latest operating systems
What's Healthcare Tablet, PPC, and Display
As modern cordless technologies remain to play an ever-increasing function in managing individual treatment in health centers and other locations of the health care industry. Winmate Healthcare's rugged computing series, our most recent clinical solutions, included the most recent innovation sustaining wireless connection and movement. Winmate has partnered with top-tier sector leaders to provide one of the most innovative and up-to-date medical IT equipment and software solutions to cover all health care industry sectors. From medical facility wards, nursing terminals, x-ray, and practical imaging, to running ICUs and EMS. Winmate solutions offer the mobile connectivity essential to keep your medical machines and workstations interacting despite where they lie, while at the same time providing stability and convenience to let clinical professionals concentrate on what they do best-- provide the best treatment possible to their individuals.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
- Winmate's healthcare rugged tablet and clinical displays are certified IEC / EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2, which can reduce the risk of electrical shock and guarantee its safety for hospital applications. By bypassing the certificate, the manufacturer can assure that the devices perform safely and effectively without causing harm and electromagnetic disturbances in their appropriate operating environment. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended waterproof front bezels and hygienic aluminum housings in medical facilities for routine disinfection with liquid cleaners without damage.
Anti-glare Solution and Optical Bonding
- Health service applications have strict requirements for screen visibility and images quality. An anti-glare solution on rugged tablets and clinical monitors displays helps diffuse the glaring light, reducing its intensity and making it easier for the observer to see the accurate medical imaging and provide a clearer view at wide viewing angles.
- If installed on a medical cart or inside the ambulance, the tablet computer and docking station should be able to withstand intense vibration from the moving vehicle. No parts can be disconnected or loose. These are just a few distinguishing features of rugged tablet over consumer-grade. Although the initial investment of choosing the rugged computer may be higher, the design guarantees a longer life-time that results in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in the long term.
Power, Portability, and Big Data Storage
- 64 to 128 GB is recommended. Clinical rugged tablet hold vital information, such as patient records and prescriptions, so the right amount of storage is essential. A lightweight handheld tablet makes it much easier to bring it from room to room. Small, yet powerful, is what makes it stand out from the crowd when it comes to IT equipment.
Safety and Standards
Approvals/Marking- CE, C-UL-US, DEMKO
Safety (Healthcare equipment)- IEC60601-1 3.1 Ed.,
- CSA CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-1:14
Electromagnetic compatibility- EMC Healthcare
EMC standards- IEC60601-1-2, EN55011 / CISPR 11,
- FCC CFR47 part 18/Class B
Class 1 Healthcare Device