To meet the regulatory requirements of the marine industry, Winmate offers certified solutions for shipping navigation, monitoring and surveillance, and ship automation systems. Winmate understands the needs of the marine industry and provides solutions to industrial challenges:
Extreme environmentsMarine equipment faces extreme environments such as temperature changes, strong vibration, water drops.
Accurate chart depictionAccurate chart displaying is crucial in maritime applications.
Day, night and duskOn-board computers must provide viewability in day, night and dusk conditions.
All Winmate marine products are built and tested according to DNV 2.4 Standard, IEC60945 and IACS-E10.
- Winmate reliability test ensure optimal performance in harsh maritime environments.
- Powder coated aluminum housing feature anti-corrosion protection, handle significant vibration and shock as well as operation in high humidity.
- Enhanced panel viewability and backlight intensity.
- Transflective screen or a high brightness display.
- Dimmable backlight.
- ECDIS color calibration to accurately display navigational charts.
Safety and Standards
All Winmate marine products are built and tested according to DNV 2.4, IEC60945 and IACS-E10.
ECDIS Color Calibration
The Winmate Marine Displays and Panel PCs can be adjusted to day, dusk or night mode to accommodate any lighting situation. The CIE x, CIE y, CIE z are measured from 63 color tokens per mode (Day, Night, and Dusk). All of these color settings are calibrated at the factory to achieve accurate color reproduction referred by the IEC 61174 Standard. In the ECDIS-color calibrated models, quick function keys allow instant brightness adjustment to any of the three modes.