Sailing smoothly with Winmate’s wave of marine approved solutions
In maritime activities and naval forces, rapid, reliable, and durable technology are mission-critical. Winmate offers marine products that feature industrial-grade design and undergo rigorous testing beyond military standard compliance to ensure safety and performance. The innovative Marine Panel PC, Display, and Rugged embedded computer deliver power, peripheral connectivity, and the ability to control and power multiple electronics mechanism and tools at once while meeting marine equipment standards DNVGL-CG-0339, IEC60945, and IACS E10.
To meet the marine industry's regulatory requirements, Winmate offers certified solutions for shipping navigation, monitoring and surveillance, and ship automation systems. Winmate understands the needs of the marine industry and provides solutions to industrial challenges:
- Extreme environments
Naval workstation and panel PCs face extreme environments such as temperature changes, strong vibration, water drops.
- Accurate chart depiction
An accurate chart displaying is crucial in maritime applications.
- Data collection
The need to collect data from barcodes, RFID tags, on-site photos, and videos from different sources.
- Day, night, and dusk
On-board monitor and screen must provide viewability in day, night, and dusk conditions.
For over 25 years, Winmate Inc.- has had a long track record in the Marine Market, providing robust and reliable solutions for our customers and partners. We are the preferred supplier of Marine IPC, ECDIS panel PC and fleet display for leading OEMs in the marine market and provide solutions for ECDIS, Radar, Automation, and communication applications. The robust yet elegant designs and years of experience developing marine electronic solutions make Winmate Inc. the leader in this field.
We also strive to provide excellent availability of our products, acknowledging our customers' need for on-time delivery and long-term availability. We carefully select our components to secure an extended build state in the design phase – further, we have a system to handle EOL issues to our customers' benefit. Our things use the advantages of paperless and filmless interaction in the mission-critical treatment, plus all item solutions guarantee top professional quality (MARINE GRADE CERTIFICATIONS). Winmate Inc. has gotten particular respects, such as the "Taiwan Excellence Award 2021" in the Ultra Rugged tablet computer system compilation.
Our Marine PPC, Display, and Edge computing solutions include:
- Marine Edge Computing
- ECDIS Marine Panel PC with DNV Standard Certification
What're Marine Grade Rugged computers
The marine certified Panel PCs are designed for maritime applications and IoT integration to assist with vessel navigation, monitoring & surveillance, and ship automation systems. Winmate's Marine Series are all tested for Marine grade certificates to meet international maritime regulations. Winmate ECDIS Marine Panel PCs are built and tested according to DNV Standard Certification 2.4, IEC60945, and IACS-E10 for naval applications. Color calibrated for ECDIS compliance, dimming brightness, projective capacitive multi-touch screen, capacitive touch keys, and wide voltage range power input 9-36 V DC.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
ECDIS Color Calibration
- The Winmate Marine Displays and Panel PCs can be adjusted daylight, dusk, or night mode to accommodate any lighting situation. The CIE x, CIE y, CIE z are measured from 63 color tokens per mode (Day, Night, and Dusk). These color settings are calibrated at the factory to achieve accurate color reproduction referred to by the IEC 61174 Standard. In the ECDIS-color calibrated models, quick function keys allow instant brightness adjustment to any three modes.
- The DNV certificate is considered a high-quality seal, certifying the suitability of a Marine display, rugged panel PC, and embedded PC for use in the oceanic sector. The IEC requirements define maritime computing solutions' standard quality, safety, and security.
The present name has been in place since the 2013 merger between DNV (Det Norske Veritas) and GL (Germanischer Lloyd). The name simplification is a natural consequence of a completed merger and has operated as a fully integrated company for several years now.
Remi Eriksen, Group President, and CEO said, “We merged two leading companies with complementary strengths and market positions, and combining the two names was the right solution in 2013. However, it was not a name that rolled off the tongue, and many customers already refer to the company as DNV. Our brand is used by many of our customers to build trust towards their stakeholders, and a simpler name will be an even stronger trust mark for our customers in the future, but still carries with it all our strengths and proud 157-year-old legacy with a purpose to safeguard life, property and the environment.”
IEC 60945 Certification
- Approval to satisfy the industry's stringent security and safety demands. All instruments and components used in the ship's bridge, even those that form a minor part of the critical framework, must be evaluated under the IEC 60945 criteria and regulations. DNV-GL (or some of the other certified and identified third-party communities of distinction) will perform an audit.
Equipment wished to be used in navigation and radio communication systems is to comply with IEC Publication No. 60945, "Maritime navigation and radio communication equipment and systems – General Requirements- Method of testing and required test results."
Ultimate Touch Experience
- Winmate Marine display and Panel PCs are built with optical bonding technology. It offers an accurate touch experience, ruggedness, and longevity. The optically bonded monitor also provides better clarity and sunlight readability, suitable for bridge workstations, ship command centers, etc.