Robots Controller Solution
Control and manage your automation project with rugged computing solutions.
The regulations of occupational safety and health have made it impossible to use hand-held welding equipment in the car manufacturing factory since those have become too bulky and unwieldy. Also, a minimum distance between the welding gun and the operator is necessary to prevent radiation hazards. With the aids of robots to place the panel parts on the joining stations and weld them, all the employees have to do is load the stations and monitor the machines. This process guarantees safety, a better production process, and quality.
The assembly of automobiles, as well as other vehicles, requires accuracy and precision. The intelligent and steady hands of robotic assemblers are almost a necessity these days. As cars become more complex and include more electronics and safety measures, assembly robots are needed heavily on running applications for the major and minor components – painting, dispensing, sealing, welding robots, etc.
- Data collection from the robotic automation system
Optimizing the advantages of robot precision manufacturing by collecting data from machine processes to develop better production systems, machine learning, and development.
- Dusty environment, strong vibrations, and often drops
Devices used around the workshop are subject to often drops, strong shaking of the tools cart, and work in dusty environments.
- Displaying comprehensive diagrams and charts
It is hard to accurately diagnose a vehicle without diagrams, charts, and graphs that describe car status. The device must be big enough to display sufficient vehicle information and test plans but portable to carry around the workshop.
- Working in gloves
Car mechanics usually work in gloves to perform car inspections, and sometimes they have to use an IT device's touch screen while wearing gloves.
Winmate understands the demands of these fast-paced, rugged environments and has designed a series of industrial-grade HMI that deliver on performance, functionality, and design to enable increased productivity and efficiency on the factory floor. Winmate's multi-touch screens go beyond the standard industrial panel computers with elegant, edge-to-edge design, rugged construction, powerful performance, a full line-up of I/O options, and flexible mounting options. Our advanced multi-touch panel PCs maximize performance, whether used for a control room, machine automation, assembly line monitoring, user terminals, or inside heavy machinery.
Winmate IoT Factory Automation rugged solutions include:
- Rugged Laptop / Tablet / PDA
- Stainless PPC
- HMI Display
- Embedded Computing
- Box PC
- IoT Gateway
- Embedded Board
- Rack Server
What's Rugged Laptop
Tough is often overused in laptop advertisements. But the real deal of rugged laptops is more than a merely added bumper over little turbulence and knocks. The actual rugged laptops are made to endure various degrees of misuse, like the brutal fieldwork of the manufacturing floor, around-the-clock production, etc.
A proper rugged laptop will have at least two forms of certification. One is Military Standard MIL-STD, which proves the equipment has been tested in various harsh situations originally devised for military devices. The other one is Ingress Protection, IP rating, which verifies protection against the dirty-dusty environment, humidity, and water. Without these certifications, you might consider a device's ruggedness to be mere marketing.
Take Your Digital Assistance Mobile with Ease
Built for mobile use, Winmate rugged tablet, laptop, panel PCs, HMI come with various mounts, docks, and accessories to ease your use during work. From vehicle docking, universal mounting kits, handle and shoulder straps, etc.
We offer a range of rugged computing customization options for projects which require unique configurations for specific applications or tasks.
Winmate High Quality Rugged Computing
Our experts offer end-to-end services from product conceptualization and development to manufacturing and service programs. If you have any inquiries about our line of products, contact our team to talk with a dedicated professional.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
Ultimate touch experience
- A large projected capacitive multi-touch screen to support viewing and interpreting the data captured from the vehicle everywhere. Experience intuitive user controls, zooming, tapping, scrolling, and more gestures with or without the gloves.
Quality excellence in the automotive industry
- Winmate has won various quality excellence awards due to our commitment to providing customers with the forefront industrial-grade communication tools. At Winmate, we have the engineering expertise and strategic partnerships with the leading technology companies, also, we work closely with various OEMs to enhance devices to meet the needs of modern-day automobile producers and vendors.
Rugged yet stylish design
- Due to the harsh working environment, a rugged laptop that can work normally and withstand drops, strong vibration, and water spill is a must. Our powerful mobile devices have been tested to military standards for drop, vibration, shock resistance, and IP65 rated for water and dust protection.
Multiple data collection methods
- Consumers are expecting fast and quality service. Winmate provides rugged mobile devices and displays with comprehensive connectivity and built-in data input options like the barcode scanner, RFID/ NFC reader, MSR/ smart card reader, etc., to support faster data input and transmission in the factory and management center.
Safety and Standards
Approvals / Marking- CE, FCC, IC
IP65 rating- Water and dustproof
Tested according to MIL-STD 810G/H- Survive against shock, vibration, drop