Navigate and boost your vehicles efficiency with intelligent fleet management
Smart cities need to have an Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) which may satisfy their transportation demands. Transit in a brilliant city should be hassle-free, eco-friendly, and communal and connected cars for better public transportation services—an ITS deals with these through far better visitor traffic management, squadron, and electricity administration. The most effective fit for this is the Electric Vehicle, which also deals with the future's energy issues. EVs are geared up along with intellect, i.e., Autonomous Electric Vehicles (AEVs), including the standard and the linked level called for by a brilliant area.
Winmate has technology know-how for the production and development of in-vehicle computers.
- Strong vibration
Tablet PCs in any means of transportations are subject to strong vibrations.
- Wide range temperature
Depending on the season, the outside temperature can range from below 0 °C to more than 40 °C.
- Unstable power supply
Vehicle mounted computers and rugged tablet PCs deployed in the train cabin must have a solution to protect from an unstable power supply, power loss, or power surge.
- Wireless communications
Wireless technologies connect all data processor, to monitors and sensors in the train.
- Extreme operating environment
Advanced mobile solutions for system monitoring should perform stably even in the most challenging conditions: strong vibration,, varying temperature, and rain.
Winmate provides the total solution for information display and computing for railway transportation. In the control room, Winmate offers displays of various sizes and a full array of mounting options for limited installation space in trains. Our EAC computer box provides I/O, thermal, and anti-shock requirements in a train for computing needs. Also, for passengers on board, we have displays to show timing information and playback entertainment or advertisement clips.
Our rugged mobile solutions for transportation include:
- E-Mark certified rugged tablet
- EN50155 EMC G-WIN Rugged Panel PC
What're Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Winmate has long studied Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) issues on our server, panel PC, and mobile devices. We have developed carrier solutions that meet customers' requests.
For the Substation Automation System (SAS) application, Winmate has successfully improved our process to gain the ability to manufacture rugged computing solutions that meet IEC 61850-3 international protocol. IEC 61850-3 international protocol is a well-structured, widely-used EMC guideline on communication and automation utilities.
With years of experience and improved processes, Winmate can now design an automation system that meets the IEC 61850 standard. Our server, panel PC, and mobile devices can operate smoothly with our EMC solution without interfering with another system nearby.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
Dust - and waterproof housing and connector
- Winmate multipurpose panel pc is protected against dust and water splash specially made to keep the industrial panel computer and display workable against harsh environments.
Fanless cooling system and ultra-low power consumption
- G-WIN line offered fanless vehicle mount panel PCs, with Intel's next-generation processor paired with genuine Intel graphics resulting in high performance with low power consumption. Suitable for long-hour drive and in-motion computing capabilities.
Anti-shock and vibration
- Winmate understands that in-vehicle panel pc is subjected to shock and vibration, either from the road or the transportation. Our G-WIN panel passes the MIL-STD-810F/G shock and vibration tests. The overall construction of the G-WIN panel is inherently rugged, with aluminum alloy housing and anti-corrosion treatment. Also, optical bonding and a protective glass option increase the screen's sturdiness.
Suitable for Operations in Extreme Working Conditions
- With the built-in intelligent heater that boosts from -40°C to 70°C, the R19IHAT-66EX ATEX panel PC is suitable for operating in outdoor or hazardous environments blistering hot or cold temperatures.
No-Air Potting Process
- Potting is the process of filling a complete electronic assembly with a solid or gelatinous compound for resistance to shock and vibration and excluding moisture and corrosive agents. Winmate performs no-air potting of electronic components in-house. Potting prevents the substrate from failing in harsh environments or from vibrations or other potentially-damaging uses.
Safety and Standards
Safety- CE, FCC
Full IP65-rated- Water and dust proof
EN50155- Water and dust proof
IEC 61850 (EMC, EMI)The product that meets the IEC 61850-3 standard provides a full-range, redundant power supply which ensures the high quality of electricity transmission. The equipment that meets the IEC 61850-3 requirement have the following characteristics:
Substation automation system (SAS) will keep operating when a single communication component breaks down.
The equipment provides a system and data backup and avoids impacts from system failover.
Well-trained technicians will provide on-line and on-site maintenance service.
|The equipment could keep the system from potential risks and instability.|
The system will keep the false data at certain levels to meet the I1, I2, or I3 standard.