Warehouse & Logistics Solution
Improve operational efficiencies with vehicle-mounted computers engineered for in-vehicle applications.
Data collection, advanced communication, and connectivity are essential to efficient warehouse operations. Winmate's rugged tablets and mobile computers enable automation in the warehouse. This increases material handling, reduces costs associated with operation delays, and streamlines the supply chain. A built-in barcode scanner or RFID reader allows tracking incoming and outgoing shipments while storing and monitoring inventory information in the warehouse in real-time. Check a shipment's status and locate inventory records instantaneously. Advanced communications options enable uninterrupted communications and connectivity.
- In-vehicle installation
Computer hardware tailored for warehouse and logistics must be compatible with in-vehicle installation methods RAM or VESA mounts.
- Unstable power supply from the vehicle
Instability during start-up and shutdown can cause system crashes and restarting issues. Vehicle mounting computers that receive power from the vehicle must have a solution to ensure stable performance in unstable power supply situations.
- Working in a cold storage
In a large warehouse environment, forklifts usually go back and forth between the cold and regular ambient storage. The rugged computers must show the same stable performance in both low and high temperatures.
- Driver's safety
The in-vehicle tablet PCs must not distract the driver.
- Strong vibration
The vehicle mounted computers or tablet PCs installed on a forklift must be rugged enough to withstand all-day operations with vibration from the vehicle.
Winmate's vehicle-mounted computers are designed to fit seamlessly into forklifts and other vehicles in a warehouse complex. With a range of mounting options and high-performance Intel processors to choose from, these VMCs can minimize errors and streamline inventory management.
Winmate Warehouse & Logistics Solution include:
- Android-based vehicle mounted computers
- Windows vehicle mounted computers
What's Vehicle Mounted Computers
Winmate's vehicle-mounted computers are designed to fit seamlessly into forklifts and other vehicles in a warehouse complex. With a range of mounting options and high-performance Intel processors to choose from, these Windows-based VMCs can minimize errors and streamline inventory management.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
Easy in-vehicle installation
- With RAM or VESA mounting kit, Winmate's vehicle mounting computers can be easily attached and detached to use in forklift or warehouse vehicle and bring it with you.
Wide Power Input
- Winmate rugged in-vehicle computing solutions offer broad power input to support unstable power supply from the vehicle during start-up and down.
Workable in hot and cold warehouse
- To meet the challenging nature of cold chain solutions, our rugged computers are built with thermal sensors to automatically activate and deactivate the defroster (optional) to avoid inner condensation and provide stable performance.
Quick and easy to use
- The customizable function keys save time and hassle to find your favored applications.
Reliable and rugged
- The fixed mount computers are built with strong housing to survive the rigors of the road. It is compliant with the MIL-STD-810G standard for vibration, drop and shock-resistant.
Safety and Standards
Approvals/ Marking- CE, FCC, UL60950-1, EN60950-1, PTCRB, FCC (Electromagnetic Emissions), IC (ICES-003)
Full IP65-rated- Water and dust proof
Tested according to MIL-STD-810G- Shock, vibration, drop
Carrier approval- PTCRB, AT&T
Mobile Device Management- SOTI MobiControl compatible