Over the years, the trucking industry has evolved in operation, marketplace, technologies, etc. In the USA, the industry has seen its ups and downs during the year, affecting general manufacturing, business model, and growth.
Trucks are now being supplied with far better modern technology than ever in the past to meet the delivery demands. Some begin to integrate innovative technology to improve the vehicle’s functionality, maintain and track their supply chain system, and increase customer trust by sharing the products’ journey details.
So, when a truck breaks down, it only has minimal downtime. To reduce the number of fleets spent in the workshop, the vehicle dealerships should promptly carry out the 100% check of vehicles that pass through the workshop. One of the best solutions is to use optimal devices to digitalize the check sheets and information transfer.
Winmate Convertible Rugged Laptop is ready to assist the onsite technicians
Conventional business-class laptops were not up to the task, so the customer chose Winmate 14” Convertible Tough Laptop and 10.1” Tough Tablet Computers for their innovative automotive workshop.
L140TG-4 - 14” Convertible Rugged Laptop
S101TG - 10.1” Tough Tablet
- Sunlight readability.
- Use in extreme service environments.
- High-performance CPU for stable performance.
- Long-hour battery for whole-day work.
- Design for uninterrupted operation everywhere - Both the L140TG-4 Rugged Laptop and S101TG Rugged Tablet PC supports hot-swappable battery for continuous power. The sunlight readability technology best depicts every diagram and spreadsheet, indoor and outdoor — no more interrupted work due to the unclear screen.
- Device Versatility - The L140TG-4 and S101TG are made for dealership workshops and mobile technicians alike. Compliance with MIL-STD 810H, these devices can withstand the harsh treatment of the service bay. Such as shock, drop, and strong vibration.
- Greater Comfort with Faster Performance - Lightweight, multi-touch with various touch modes from gloves, rain, and stylus. Top up with the 11th generation Intel® Tiger Lake processor to meet increasing industrial applications requirements.