More and more restaurants are leveraging POS solutions that run on mobile devices such as tablets. It is estimated that almost 80% of restaurants believe that mobile technology improves their guest dining experience, approximately 25% of customers indicate that technology options are essential when choosing a restaurant. On average, a restaurant is willing to spend almost 3% of the revenue on technology.
Mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) systems help free up more space as the traditional POS systems require a larger space within the building. Using tablets instead will allow restaurants to save more space for the diners. The mPOS solution can be the tool that conveys information like menu items or nutrition facts and processes food ordering. It can also act as a line-busting system that allows guests to pay at the table directly through the Tablet. Overall, tablet-based POS systems usually come less expensive and more flexible, and meanwhile, significantly increase revenue, improve utilization of in-house resources and customer experience compared to conventional POS tools.
- M101P/ M101S 10.1” rugged tablet
- M900P/ M900PT 8” rugged tablet
- M700DM8 7” rugged tablet
- E500RM8 5” rugged mobile computer
- Easy to carry, east to interact with
Restaurant staff will carry the device around and use it anywhere in the restaurant, thus lightweight mobility and a user-friendly P-CAP touch screen comes first.
- Cleanability and liquid protection
In restaurants the device is at high risk for encountering often shock, vibration and water splits; that is to say, it is significant for the mPOS solution to be able to withstand everything the food and beverage outlet can throw at it.
- Various data collection methods
The mPOS device should come more flexible in order to process the payment while integrating the payment information and customer behaviors. The support for built-in Barcode Scanner, RFID/ NFC reader, and MSR/ Smart Card Reader will help improve the operational efficiency for retail stores, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Lightweight device with a user-friendly multi-touch screen.
- Ruggedness tested to fulfill military standard for drop, vibration and shock resistance, and is IP65 rated for water and dust protection.
- High extendibility for versatile data collection methods.