It's this growing complexity in transportation management that's driving more logistics operations to explore their mobile options. Whether they want to monitor their assets and human resources, more efficiently route and schedule their trucks, or enhance the service levels provided by their customer-facing employees, shippers are turning to mobile tools to help achieve these and other goals.
- Vehicle mounted computers
- High vibration
- Power supply from vehicle
- Wireless signal in remote locations
- Withstand vibration and 24hrs operation
- 4G/LTE connectivity without interruption
- Safety: using GPS, lock the touch screen and dim the display when the vehicle is moving.
- Withstand extreme heat
- Variable DC power Input 10-60V to accommodate various truck configurations.