7 inch Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660, Sunlight Readable Android Tablet
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660, Octa-core up to 2.2 GHz
- 7 inch android tablet, 1280 x 720 TFT Panel with direct optical bonding
- Supports Android 9.0 OS,Sunlight readable android tablet
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Rated for extreme temperature use
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Support Hand / Gloves and Rain Mode
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 (Octa-Core 2.2 GHz)
NFC (Read / Write, Peer to Peer mode) (Optional)
Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyro, Acceleration Sensors
13MP Camera with LED Auxiliary Light (Auto Focus)
212.4 x 132.8 x 19 mm
1 x USB 3.0 Type C OTG
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SD Card Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x SIM Card Slot
1 x Audio Combo connector (Mic in or Line Out)
2 x Built-in Mic
1 x Speaker
1 x Receiver
2 x LED Indicators
1 x Docking Connector
5% to 95% RH, Non-Condensing
-10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6 Procedure I
IP65 Certified, Waterproof and Dustproof
MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, 5 ft
1 x Volume +/- , 1 x Power Button, 1 x Home Button, 1 x Menu Button, 1 x Return Button, 1 x Trigger Button
Battery Operating Time
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
USB Type-C Cable
Battery Charging Dock
Vehicle Dock (Charging + Connectors)
Vehicle Dock (Charging Only)
Micro SD Card
Capacitive Touch Stylus
1D/2D Barcode Reader (Optional)
1. Total usable memory will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
2. SOTI is available upon request.
3. Length measurements do not include protrusions.
4. The drop test with a high-capacity battery must come with a hand strap.
5. Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
6. Accessories and integrated options may vary depending on your configuration.
7. This is a simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
8. The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.